I SWEAR I REALLY HATE SINGTEL OR SINGNET OR WHATEVER BULLSHIT.
what miotv. what crap. my internet cant even browseeee! ahhhh. i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain I WANNA COMPLAINNNNN!!!
i just registered for my 2nd sem of year2, and here's my timetable. not much of changes from sem1, but, WHO ARE ALL THESE LECTURERS?! omg. no more mickey mouse, no more spongebob and patrick, and here comes a ghost storybook writer who rings a bell like jingle bells while eating tau suan.
-_____-
where is sherlyn?! ahhhh.
what miotv. what crap. my internet cant even browseeee! ahhhh. i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain i wanna complain I WANNA COMPLAINNNNN!!!
i just registered for my 2nd sem of year2, and here's my timetable. not much of changes from sem1, but, WHO ARE ALL THESE LECTURERS?! omg. no more mickey mouse, no more spongebob and patrick, and here comes a ghost storybook writer who rings a bell like jingle bells while eating tau suan.
-_____-
where is sherlyn?! ahhhh.

0 Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home